 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is it Moral to Commit Suicide?

   Share,

 I'm saying that it is possible to make a logical and loving decision regarding
suicide which will satisfy natural law.  It can be found in your own conscience.

 John and turq, what got me rethinking all this is that idea of life full of
possibilities to enjoy. Is it healthy to give up on that? Is it honoring, turq
of life itself to give up on the possibility of joy and love? And turq, is not
suicide also often driven by FEAR? Since you're using presence of fear as a
measuring stick.

 At this moment I'm thinking that what's healthiest is to act from a place of
embodied settledness rather than fear. And we can't really predict what action
might thus result. And can we really legislate about people's states of being?!