This thread has gotten really off base. We're not talking about clinical or situational depression leading to suicide. We're talking about people whose quality of life due to a terminal illness is getting really bad and nothing to look forward too.

We know how to deal with clinical and situational depression. Unfortunately big pharma hijacks both so they can make a lot of money off people's depression. For clinical things as simple as kapha tea or coffee might help. Situational is a little more difficult and obviously you either change the situation and or how it is bothering somebody. Situational is very common these days due to the economic depression (yes, that's what it is. The government and MSM is lying). So I like to flip someone's situational depression into anger against those who have created the situation.