Yeah, I read this - A very balanced account and comparison of these three
types. I also enjoyed the article about the runner from Kenya who does TM and
has become a beacon, to uplift others from her village.

 A Scientist Reviews Three Types of Meditation | Enlightenment: The
Transcendental Meditation Magazine : Issue Twenty One
http://issue21.tmmagazine.org/a-scientist-reviews-three-types-of-meditation.html

http://issue21.tmmagazine.org/a-scientist-reviews-three-types-of-meditation.html

 A Scientist Reviews Three Types of Meditation | Enligh...
http://issue21.tmmagazine.org/a-scientist-reviews-three-types-of-meditation.html
 A Scientist Reviews Three Types of Meditation An Interview with David
Orme-Johnson, PhD By Linda Egenes These days you can pick up a magazine and ...

 View on issue21.tmmagazine.org
http://issue21.tmmagazine.org/a-scientist-reviews-three-types-of-meditation.html
 Preview by Yahoo