 I am blown away by the advertising for these corporate drugs - constant - and
the side effects are really serious; organ failure, internal bleeding, stroke,
and even death. Well, the headache is gone...

 My husband likes to turn on the news in the morning while doing kitchen stuff.
It just amazes me (the non TV watcher that I am) what is constantly on the
tube. The US channels are full of drug advertising and along with it an
astoundingly hilarious list of side effects if you were to actually ingest
these drugs. "Oh yes, I am willing to overcome my indigestion by taking a pill
that will merely cause anal bleeding, stroke, numbness in all four limbs and
impotence, no problem."