Wow, especially with rampant inflation, those are rock-bottom prices. If the
economy picks up, Chevron (California's oil co.) will announce they are,
"taking refineries off-line for maintenance", "experiencing a supply
disruption", and/or, "reformulating the fuel, for Winter", and invariably jack
up the prices.

 Funny, when they use such excuses, it conjures up a picture of Billy-Bob at
the well head, with a truck, who has never seen a spreadsheet before, vs. the
armies of business planners they employ, to deal with such contingencies..

 Valero

 895 FM-306 & Common St
 $2.56

 http://www.gasbuddy.com/ http://www.gasbuddy.com/

 Valero Corner Store, San Antonio

 On our way to China Grove yesterday we stopped at this place to get some fuel.

 Pilot Flying J Travel Center

 U.S. Highway 90 E.
 San Antonio, Texas
 $2.55
 http://www.gasbuddy.com/ http://www.gasbuddy.com/

 On our  way up to Austin yesterday we stopped at this place to get some fuel
for our road trip:

 Murphy USA on the Austin Highway

 1430 Austin Highway
 San Antonio, Texas