Yep, the only way to start the day! Several years ago, a friend and I were
talking about the difference in the buzz, tea vs. coffee. Tea seems to be
gentler, like a steady, rolling wave, whereas coffee can become an 18 wheeler,
with bad brakes...
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...i> wrote :

 If I order an espresso, bring along a paint scraper, to peel me off the
ceiling. I had a large Americano at a coffee joint in Chico, near the
university, a few months ago, at lunchtime, and I was up until early the
following morning. I still enjoy my morning chai though.

 Chai latte every day for me. It is my indulgence and ends up being my lunch as
I nurse it all day long at work. Obviously I like it cold as well as hot.