This was a charm. I have some friends who will love this. Barry, alas, will
only see it if he reads my post. 'Pastor Marty McLain, who describes his
religious belief as deriving from a literal interpretation of the Bible, was
given the opportunity to see how secular Scandinavia is by a documentary series
called The Norden. The concept is simple: find narrow-minded Americans and
throw them into countries like Norway, Sweden and Denmark and watch them have
panic attacks.'
 I found this post by you somewhat unexpected.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/11/07/american-bible-thumper-travels-scandinavia-freaks-out-discovering-secular-video/