From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Hey, this ad gives the links to the Facebook pages of Girish.  Anyone trolled
these guys yet?

Like ask:  WHERE'D THE FUCKING MONEY GO?

Or "When does the trial start?"

Seriously though, when does it start, do we know? I often look at the Indian
papers for news updates but there''s been nothing since he got bail in the
spring.

Don't hold your breath. I am no expert on India, but from what I have read and
heard, if you are rich and powerful -- especially if you happen to also be
considered a bit of a "godman" -- you'll get off Scot-free in India, *no matter
what you've done*.

Consider Sattya Sai Baba, with whom there was more than enough sworn and
notarized testimony to bring him to trial ten times over for child molestation,
but who never saw the inside of a courtroom.

Girish will also in all likelihood skate away from any charges.