Confucius asks, "why someone who find participants on chat forum so lacking,
still keep posting?

 Can it be he have nothing better to do?

 From: "Share Long sharelong60@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 4:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Litemint and Vicious Bitches

   nope, one comment and one agreement does not, imo, equal ganging up. OTOH, I
thought you weren't going to post about or to me anymore.

That was just posturing, Share. Good for you for having noticed it and pointed
it out, but you should know by now that if Ann actually *did* stop responding
to you, me, or the other people she obsesses on and compulsively stalks she'd
have nothing whatsoever to post about.