 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 6:08 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] There may be a God after all... :-)

 Richard will occasionally surprisingly posts something of interest so I look
in the cellar for any responses to what I posted.  I think he knows most people
could care less if he went to Costco or Whole Wallet.  He just enjoys being
annoying.  But even you might have liked reading the link to the rather
extensive history of Laurel Canyon.  After all you were there.

 On 11/07/2014 01:45 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...