This is true.  The inconsistencies and hypocrisies must be pointed out.

 Button pushing is nothing other than a rut someone can fall into.

 On 11/8/2014 10:38 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   Well, my vote is to leave the thorn removing to the "bear" himself (-:

 The problem is, when the Barry posts an untruth or total distortion, if you
don't dispute and point it out, some people might assume you agree with him by
your silence. That was Judy's position. So, for the record, I don't think you
TMers up there in Iowa are insane

 We are just trying to help him and a few others with their cognitive
dissonance.

 For example, when Michael goes online to say he's been practicing "Kung Foo"
for two years in order to tap into the universal Qi energy source of pure
consciousness - and at the same time, says you are an idiot to meditate in the
dome.

 Cognitive dissonance is believing two contrictory beliefs both at the same
time.

 Any statement when taken to extremes will always be found to be
self-contradictory.

 From: "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@... mailto:punditster@...
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>