Thing is that many people who dropped out of high school may turn out to be very aggressive and fortuitous. Education does not really guarantee an income. I went to college to learn things not to get a piece of paper that would guarantee me an income. Being a professional musician was a tough road to hoe and a very political one at that. It's not so much what you know but who you know.

So answer me this: if we have all the workers we need and there is no other work to be done what happens to the rest of the populace? Are they expected to starve? Another thing: many of the people out of work aren't high school dropouts, they aren't even college dropouts, they aren't even inexperienced. In fact many have a lot of senior experience. They are just shut out of the market because they aren't "cheap enough" or "too old." Many of these people are brighter than the richest of the rich and so at some point they may make sure there is hell to pay. And they can do it.

On 11/08/2014 07:03 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Yeah, there's plenty of money hoarders plus plenty to go around ... for those that want to work for it. Problem is, people that never finished high school think they deserve a house in the burbs, two cars,a television set in every room, an Obama phone and make at least 15 dollars an hour flipping burgers because that's all they're quailified to do.Soviet citizens had plenty of money that they hoarded but they didn't have anything to buy with it. No capitalism , no goodies to buy.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 8, 2014 6:47 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: More American Stupidity

And with the money hoarders you get "plenty of nothing to go around except the for the money hoarders." They wind up with the whole pie. Is that right?

There is a middle ground but to get there the rich will have to relinquish their control and much of their wealth. Will they do it or remain the most selfish people in the history of the world?