> Rick Archer wrote:
>
> ><snip>
> >I wanted to comment to the person on FFL that said this was
about  opening
> >the crown chakra.  I don't believe this is the case.   I think the
> >meditation prior to the diksha does that.  The 'diksha  giver', I
believe,
> >only pours God Energy into the already opened  crown.
> >

> That would depend on the individual.  Some people (particularly
former
> meditators) may already have the crown chakra open.  However I am
> speaking from what I know about giving shaktipat and not what the
group
> in question does.
>
> - Bhairitu

This is the second time I have read about energy being poured *in*
to an opened crown. My experience with this has always been the
opposite, and outwards, as if a fountain of golden light energy is
pouring out of the crown of my head, accompanied by strong bliss.
Sort of like a geyser. Radiation vs inundation.