I don't think the JR wants to deal with yoga or eastern mysticism. I know that in the magician community there is still some wonder about some unexplained "tricks" of some Indian magicians. He may actually understand that some of these things are based on the manipulation of physics, the kind not yet understood. OTOH, JR does have a bit of a narcissistic personality.