Splitting jobs up would be a management nightmare. You have Jill 2 days a week then Jack 2 days. How are you going to resolve their two styles?

In our continuing age of automation and which much of it justified to get rid of jobs NO human should be doing. So the need for laborers will reduce and we'll get back to a more natural state of life.

Our standard of living is phony. It was based on credit or money we didn't have. It was a trap to control the masses by putting them into debt. It's interesting that the millennials don't want to be in debt. Wise choice. But many of them got suckered into college debt and are having to deal with that.

Health care problems can be resolved with more emphasis on prevention and alternatives to the drug driven big pharma solution. The scamsters targeted health care as their next golden goose years ago and we are experiencing the result. Why does the AMA limit the number of medical students (I know they'll claim they don't but that's BS)? Let's have people practicing medicine who are interested in it rather than just the wealthy lifestyle.

We can solve the "one child per family" problem but it requires new thinking and dynamic to civilization. Again the establishment (i.e. the capitalists) don't want those changes or they will lose control. Who made them God anyway?