Only three ways, eh?  Scientist?   I have written at length about edifying ways
to use the mind -- over a 100 times by my count -- each time a different
"technique."  And I could do a thousand more.

But, seeing as there's not a single person here that'd even test out my
imaginings, hey, lucky me, cuz now I don't have to try to teach.  I loves me
some preachin', but teaching is a chore.  No sense even handing out the text
books in this class.

The strange thing is that I like David's vibe.  It's hard to grudge jab at him.
 I think he's a very successful true believer -- found a way to explain his
lifestyle to himself, and not too bothered about how inept his explanation
might be to FFLers.
  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]