Re "There's not a single person here that'd even test out my imaginings":

 I'm game! A while back I posted details on FFL of a variant on "TM" that
involved effortlessly allowing one's awareness to come back to a relaxed focus
of attention (instead of to a mantra/syllable/thought) that I had tried and
found effective - though not as effective as using a mantra. I got shouted down!

 Have you ever come across a meditation technique that is simultaneously as
effective as TM and as easy?

 Only three ways, eh?  Scientist?   I have written at length about edifying
ways to use the mind -- over a 100 times by my count -- each time a different
"technique."  And I could do a thousand more.

But, seeing as there's not a single person here that'd even test out my
imaginings, hey, lucky me, cuz now I don't have to try to teach.  I loves me
some preachin', but teaching is a chore.  No sense even handing out the text
books in this class.

The strange thing is that I like David's vibe.  It's hard to grudge jab at him.
 I think he's a very successful true believer -- found a way to explain his
lifestyle to himself, and not too bothered about how inept his explanation
might be to FFLers.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]