On 11/10/2014 12:24 PM, 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

*From:*FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
*Sent:* Monday, November 10, 2014 1:34 PM
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Anandamayi Ma Story

So did anyone really figure out who the woman Indian saint was that accompanied Maharishi to Biarritz in the spring of 1976? She glowed like a light bulb.

I was there and don’t remember any woman saint. Indian?

What were you doing there? I'm bad with names but the mens course took place up the road at a small resort hotel and there were to course leaders from the UK, one from Australia and one from the US (thought he said San Diego). That wasn't you was it?