Well, research on TM enlightened people is still in its infancy.

 If you take MMY's words at their most simple, he's saying that enlightened
people are the most rigid people in teh world and can never change.

 Seeing how stress tends to make people more rigid, and less stress tends to
make them less rigid, I don't think that MMY's words are being interpreted
exactly the way he meant them.

 If he DID mean them the way everyone is hearing them, then perhaps he was
wrong  -speaking about people living in isolated caves and monastic communities
as though they are what everyone is like who is enlightened.

 Unlike many hear, I don't believe that enlightened people are perfect. They
are lower-stressed and therefore less likely to make mistakes due to being
lower stress, but not some font of perfect knowledge that can never be
challenged or corrected.

 Sounds like MMY, Share......

 wgm, I heard from a TM teacher friend that Maharishi once said that if you
have any habits you want to change, good to do so before CC. Because after CC,
you'll simply witness them!