That's funny, the link works. The public has spoken out strongly to the FCC that they want to keep net neutrality. The tech sector didn't have much faith in the Obama administration supporting net neutrality because Tom Wheeler, the FCC chairman, is a former Comcast exec. Telecoms should be regulated as public utilities.

On 11/11/2014 03:58 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Bhairitu, I've read the story now. But not when you first posted cuz the link wasn't linkable. Anyway, for myself, the topic is a good one, but I feel doubtful that Obama can help any situation at this point.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, November 10, 2014 9:11 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Obama pushes for Internet as a public utility

Hmm, nothing but fisheyes on FFL. On CNET where comments rarely go above 100 their story on this now has over 1800 comments. However the story seems to have practically disappeared from Comcast owned NBC.com. I wonder if Obama said that breathing was good for you if the right wing whiners would stop breathing.