I am still fairly positive about the movie, although I can definitely see all
the things this reviewer bitches about, and even agree with them, at least
partly. Especially the "unbelievable women characters" bits.

But I pass it along for its first line. You just gotta love a review that
starts, "In space, no one can hear you facepalm." That would make me want to
see the movie, if I hadn't already.   :-)

The 7 biggest problems with “Interstellar”

The 7 biggest problems with “Interstellar”
Christopher Nolan still doesn't know how to write adult women, and Hans Zimmer
is a monster who must be stopped
View on www.salon.com Preview by Yahoo