 As a musician I really do dislike heavy handed film scores.   I was taught
they are to "support" the story not be a character in it.  There's way too much
of it in today's movies.  I actually prefer films with little or no music.

 My friend and her husband went to see it at the IMAX of all places and the
first thing she said was how damn LOUD it was.  So if it was overbearing in a
regular theater then I can only imagine the din where they saw it. I did hear
that "Birdman" was extraordinary, however.

 BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfLoE6hanc

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfLoE6hanc

 BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfLoE6hanc BIRDMAN or The Unexpected Virtue of
Ignorance is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton)
-- famous for portraying an iconic su...

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfLoE6hanc
 Preview by Yahoo

 From the trailer, Keaton looks like he is playing the role of his life.