 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:55 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bongo Drums for Stock Brokers

According to those "in the know" the global stock market crash, which forever
will change the worlds economy, will occur first not in the USA but Japan and
spread from there. Therefore an analysis based on the Japanese chart would be
more useful.

I wish you guys would make up your minds, I'm trying to get rich here!

Anybody who gives me a sure-fire tip gets 20%. But then if astrology worked you
guys would all be millionaires already.....

Salyavin,

I can give you the time indicators using the US national chart, which more
likely would affect the world economy.  You can make adjustments to these
indicators using other economic models that you may be using.

At this time, Rahu is in close conjunction with the natal Saturn in Virgo.
This conjunction has caused the US to get involved in stopping the advance of
ISIS in Iraq and Syria.  Thus, we are still bombing several areas in these
countries today and for some months to come.

This conjunction is obviously bringing good revenues for corporations who are
producing bombs and ammunition for the US military.  But the conjunction is
causing instability of the overall economy and the American stock market.

Starting in December, 2014, Rahu will be farther away from Saturn by about one
navamsa.  Thus, the stock market may be more stable for investment purposes.
This relatively stable period will last for about a year and a half.

When Rahu meets the transit of Jupiter, there will again be an event that will
disrupt the economy for a few months.

I feel like I can now be a consultant to these corporations for healthy living.
My qualifications are as follows:

-- knowledge of meditation.

-- mastery of a few licks in my conga drums.

-- and, practical knowledge of jyotish for diagnosing health issues,
    analyzing compatibility for marriages/business partnerships, and
    predicting economic cycles.

Can you make some predictions for next week so we can compare them against the
actual outcomes?

They don't need bongo drums, just pound
their empty heads instead.

On 11/10/2014 10:48 AM, jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Merril Lynch is encouraging alternative lifestyle,
which includes meditation and bongo drum playing, for
its employees.  I wouldn't be surprised if the TMO has
become involved in this new wave for corporate
existence.