When did you go to India? I've visited it. I also know a lot of Indian folks. Some of them also knew Maharishi and had some opinions about TM. I had a real tantra guru. You seem more emotional and reactionary. Chill out and try to be more objective.

On 11/11/2014 05:29 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I know a lot more about Indian culture than the self styled expert you seem to believe you are.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:55 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jyotirmath Shankaracharya, was Ha ha ha!

MJ is ignorant of Indian culture so he will make mistakes in his observations. MJ could solve that with a well thought out or guided tour of India. The culture shock he would get once arriving them would be great to get on camera. But if he really wants the skivvy behind these things it best resolved by visiting some folks in India. Otherwise some of his assertions become laughable.