--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I agree with you here. And I find it depressing to think that
Lynch, a high-
> profile character who can get the attention of young people, then
has to watch
> all the interest dissipate when the fee is mentioned.  I would set
if for students
> at about $300-400.

Yoohoo...

Did you not note that the David Lynch FOundation is raising themoney
to pay the $2500 fee for all students (hopefully)?

If someone doesn't want to wait, they can gowith brand x, an
independent teacher (who may well think he "gets it") or wait for
Lynch's money to start rolling in.

Lynch doesn't care if people think its too expensive. HE is the one
paying for it.