I will do my best to watch his interview, though my track record for finishing
these things is abysmal. Yes, it is "pretty bloody intense"; anything that
heaven and hell can throw at you. Unbounded awareness is more than a catch
phrase.

 "I don't think of CC as enlightened...". Yes, kind of a grand experiment going
on these days - The old descriptions of enlightenment, based on cognition, and
perfection of the sidhis, by those living a monastic lifestyle, needs to be
updated. As critical and necessary, as the vast knowledge encompassed by the
Veda, and the science of Yoga, is, so too, is the necessity to merge such a
delicate and powerful science, with everyday life, how most of us live.  Unlike
those great saints who dwelt in caves, investing silence, into silence, our
investments in the world, as householders, are all about people, and
relationships. CC is a great benchmark, but being surrounded by relationships
with others, UC becomes a requirement, a means to make life easier, the
unlocking and fulfillment of Maharishi's goal of world peace, begun at the
level of the individual (CC), but finding its joy in perfect relationships,
with everyone (UC).
 Thanks for bringing that up - I've been thinking off and on, about what
enlightenment means, if we aren't focused on cognizing the Veda, and perfecting
the sidhis, in a cave. I think it means having perfect relationships with
ourselves, and those around us, sentient or not. Conversely, these days,
expanding the consciousness to CC, means very little, if we cannot fulfill our
role in the world around us.
 PS This is what I meant a few months ago, when I wrote, "UC sucks" - lol - a
description of its influence on us, upward and outward, vs. a subjective
description of the SOC - my little joke.

 Check out the new Batgap interview just posted with Sat Shree. The first part
is about his experience, his physical as well as psychological experiences, of
his "awakening". I thought the man was very genuine in lots of respects and the
stages of his personal "enlightenment" which took 7 years and a very wise
teacher to guide him, were pretty bloody intense. Have a listen if you have the
time. I would be interested in your take on it if you feel so inclined.

        • [F... wgm4u
        • Re... wgm4u
        • Re... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]