 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] On the way!

 salyavin, according to Kurweil, the landing should be confirmed even as we
speak! Very cool...

 Yup, it's down and working. Much cheering in the control room!

 I'm just waiting for the first photo but it is very cool, we'll learn a lot
about how the solar system formed and where the water on Earth came from.