Share,

 Here is the sound.  Can anyone figure it out?

 Rosetta's comet is singing, and it sounds like Predator - CNET
http://www.cnet.com/news/rosettas-comet-is-singing-and-it-sounds-totally-bizarre/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

http://www.cnet.com/news/rosettas-comet-is-singing-and-it-sounds-totally-bizarre/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

 Rosetta's comet is singing, and it sounds like Preda...
http://www.cnet.com/news/rosettas-comet-is-singing-and-it-sounds-totally-bizarre/#ftag=YHF65cbda0
 The Rosetta mission has picked up on a strange "song" being emitted from its
comet buddy and it sounds an awful lot like a famous sci-fi alien.

 View on www.cnet.com
http://www.cnet.com/news/rosettas-comet-is-singing-and-it-sounds-totally-bizarre/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

 Preview by Yahoo

 John, I totally agree with you that they should publish the comet "song" so
that we can all hear it. Very cool. Kind of reminds me of that wonderful Jodie
Foster movie, Contact.