Ann,

 The power of the feminine is recognized in Christianity.  The Catholic Church
considers the Virgin Mary as the Mother of God and the Queen of Heaven.  What
else do you want?

 This idea is similar to the plot in the Da Vinci Code novel.  That leaves the
people to ask: who were the descendants of Jesus and Mary, and where are they
now?

 Also, the involvement of Mary Magdalene as "co-messiah" would completely
change the present Christian theology.  As such, I believe the orthodoxy would
completely reject the validity of the manuscript.

 Absolutely. First, I think many Christians like the idea of Jesus as some sort
of asexual virgin, second, I am pretty sure they wouldn't like the idea of a
WOMAN as messiah or anyone near the same import as Jesus Christ. I mean, it's
okay for a woman (Mary) to have given physical birth to Jesus but not if she
had others powers to boot. The mere idea of Mary Magdalene being not only a sex
partner of Jesus' but having status near Godly is reason to have relegated her
to a foot washing ex prostitute for all these years.

 Mary Magdalene was a "co-messiah", the wife of Jesus and the mother of his
children, according to a translation of an ancient manuscript.

 http://tinyurl.com/mhb2j8b http://tinyurl.com/mhb2j8b

  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]