Yeah, guys like me and Barry made all the difference didn't we?

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:13 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Incredible

Dream on, without the americans you'd be lost. Or saved, depending on your POW.

""We shouldn't feel too bad tomorrow if Germany beat us at our national sport.
After all, we've twice beaten them at theirs"
It seems Sally has forgotten that without the americans engaging in the war the
brits would speak german with a funny accent today.

Yeah, we got a few colonists to help out, but we'd have been alright though.
Fight them on the beaches and all that...