wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Kiss my assh !
> > >

> > Sorry folks, just slipped out.
> > Hope the ass-ended masters have as warped a sense of humor as me.
>
> I guess English might perhaps have more (spoken) homonyms than
> many other languages (see, sea, c, etc)...

Nyah, plenty of languages have more, I think.

Consider the number of ways the particle (word ending) "to"
(pronounced "toe") can be used in Japanese.

For standard words, there's "hana" for "nose" and "hana"
for "flower." Some words have a different tonal value, but many do
not.

And lets not forget Chinese...