 Nice how the light in the sky, the backlit clouds create a dramatic silhouette
of the trees. What diversity we are surrounded with. Everywhere you look there
is so much worth seeing.

 I often find myself gazing at the sky to take a break from the claustrophobia
of city life!

   TO one who has been long in city pent,   ’Tis very sweet to look into the
fair   And open face of heaven,—to breathe a prayer Full in the smile of the
blue firmament. Who is more happy, when, with hearts content,
   Fatigued he sinks into some pleasant lair   Of wavy grass, and reads a
debonair And gentle tale of love and languishment? Returning home at evening,
with an ear   Catching the notes of Philomel,—an eye
 Watching the sailing cloudlet’s bright career,   He mourns that day so soon
has glided by: E’en like the passage of an angel’s tear   That falls through
the clear ether silently.
(Keats)

Thank you for that Keats and Seraphita.