 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:24 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Why there is probably no hope for mankind

If her ass gets any bigger there'll be a gravitational axis shift and
everyone'll be revolving around her literally instead of just metaphorically.

I wonder what that would do to my horoscope? Be some major eclipses for John
and Bhairitu to factor in perhaps...

They don't understand how true this is.