I felt the same way, as if the art serves as a bridge of the deepest
subjective, into the outside world.

Very trippy.

 I've always preferred the spacious interiors of mosques with their absence of
distracting clutter to churches or synagogues or what-you-will. It's as though
you yourself have to expand subjectively to fill the void you are placed
within; and when the architecture and colours are as seductive as in these
photos you feel you are in good hands and can let go safely.

 These are breathtaking, gorgeous, eye of God creations! Thanks for the link -

 http://culture.viralnova.com/mosque-ceiling/?np=4&amp;ns=14313
http://culture.viralnova.com/mosque-ceiling/?np=4&amp;ns=14313