> on 11/17/05 8:42 AM, jim_flanegin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> 2006 is COMING!
> >> It will be bleak.  Be prepared.
> >
> > I recall years ago Maharishi saying something like in the age of
> > enlightenment, the minimum acceptable level of consciousness is CC.
> > Anyone have the exact quote?
> >
> > I am paraphrasing, but given all the 'bubbling' these days, I would
> > think such a level IS required, in order not to get glued to the
> > challenges of this modern world.
>
> At Poland Spring he talked a lot about "survival of the fittest" and
kept
> saying that we had to be "fittest" in order to survive.

"Don't let them fool ya,
Or even try to school ya! Oh, no!
We've got a mind of our own,
So go to hell if what you're thinking is not right!
Love would never leave us alone,
A-yin the darkness there must come out to light.

Could you be loved and be loved?
Could you be loved, wo now! - and be loved?

The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too,
So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you
Love your brotherman!
(Could you be - could you be - could you be loved?
Could you be - could you be loved?
Could you be - could you be - could you be loved?
Could you be - could you be loved?)

Don't let them change ya, oh! -
Or even rearrange ya! Oh, no!
We've got a life to live.
They say: only - only -
only the fittest of the fittest shall survive -
Stay alive! Eh!