 From: "emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 2:05 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Netherlands: the crime of questioning

 Netherlands: When the Questions Become the Crime
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech

 http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech

 Netherlands: When the Questions Become the Crime
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech More problematic
is that it reaches a point where discussion or debate is impossible because the
questions themselves become a crime. Such law...

 View on www.gatestoneinsti...
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4819/netherlands-free-speech
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]