On 11/15/2014 7:32 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Oh come on Sal! Be realistic. You know good and well that robotic device had some bad stuff in its jyotish chart, not to mention the fact that comet must surely be some sort of information gathering device for some extraterrestrial goomers who deliberately sabotaged the lander so they wouldn't get outed - you know until they are ready to be revealed on the day Maitreya comes back?

/Prejudice is a judgment toward people or a person or group based on their religion, race, place of birth, nationality, gender, social class, age, disability, sexuality, language, or other personal characteristics. /

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 15, 2014 2:41 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Over and out...

Oh well, fun while it lasted. At the very least there's another bit of cool tech out there that future alien explorers can find and wonder over after the human race has gone...

'I'm feeling a bit tired, did you get all my data? I might take a nap' <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rosetta-mission-philae-lander-successfully-rotates-but-runs-out-of-power-on-comet-9862757.html>

image <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rosetta-mission-philae-lander-successfully-rotates-but-runs-out-of-power-on-comet-9862757.html>

'I'm feeling a bit tired, did you get all my dat... <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rosetta-mission-philae-lander-successfully-rotates-but-runs-out-of-power-on-comet-9862757.html> The Philae lander on the distant comet 67P has run out of power despite attempts by scientists to rotate the craft into a better position to charge its batte...

View on www.independent.co.uk <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rosetta-mission-philae-lander-successfully-rotates-but-runs-out-of-power-on-comet-9862757.html>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808