This is an interesting experience that always happens when I practice TM with
my wife. I can feel my nearly pure awareness contact hers, and then the
boundary is gone, and it is simply oneness, without boundary or ownership. I
always flinch mentally, just as the boundary dissolves. It is as if I am
suspended in an empty room, dimly lit by blue lights, and I sense another room,
this one also empty, but dimly lit by purple lights. Then, suddenly the divider
between the two is gone, and it is one room. This is probably more common that
it sounds, especially given Share's experience in the dome ("ovals of light").
  • [FairfieldLife] mind ... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]