I'm so thinking this is the final explanation.

Those foolish human robots murdered by ISIS needed to hug their mass graves
with their dying breaths. It was a teaching lesson we can all feel consoled at
just by hearing about it. The plume upon the head of the revenue collecting
Desai sure fits him well.

After all, we don't really need no stinkun free-will ... it's so hard to square
the circle of karma anyway - who needs it? Like robots whipped by the guna-s,
we don't even need meaning - we supply it ourselves.

What little gods we are!

Panache Desai: everyone shows up the way we psychically need them to show up in
our life...