On 11/14/2014 9:37 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

The Soviets (remember them?) excelled in just this type of psychological suppression. The "State" existed to liberate us from our misery at the hands of the bloated lackeys of capitalism, Anyone challenging this was obviously mentally and emotionally disturbed beyond any self-control. To remedy this, the Soviets devised psychiatric gulags to house and confine the "disturbed" and "protect" them from the harshness of civilian life among their "comrades".

Just like "then", questioning has now become the crime that reveals a comrade's mental disturbance. The Low-Landers have seen the light and it is Red.

Bari2 will be pleased that the commissars have finally pounded their fists upon the gilded walls and Bari1 will proclaim it final justice delivered to the legacy of styoopid and greedy 'smearicans.

I say let the muslims have it all. Like Charles Lindbergh, I say give Europe to the highest takers. Rock back and forth as you recite the Quran motherfuckers and recall how you were repressed by the Crusaders.

After we nuke Mecca you all can all toke on the hash in your hookahs and praise "Allah ... The Merciful, The Compassionate".

You'll feel so much better about everything.

/Apparently a few FFL informants are opposed Wilder's goal of a five-year moratorium on the immigration of non-Western foreigners who intend to stay in the Netherlands. /

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]