      From: wgm4u <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 5:34 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi on Not Speaking Ill of Others +
Finding Something Good in Others and Talking about that Good

    Curtis-wiki is useful, but not the final word. Hear, see and speak no evil
is just a catch-all phrase meaning stay on the positive side of life, IMHO. If
you entertain evil, indulge in evil, speak evil it pollutes your own soul, why
gossip? You take on that evil, it 'soils' your own soul. It doesn't mean we
don't see things for what they are, we just don't indulge in them in the same
manner. MMY was saying the same thing, I hope this helps you understand MMY
better.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise
as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt 10:16 King James

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... wgm4u