If Gordon is not crazy, then the American government is purposefully,
mindfully, ABSOLUTELY evil.

If there are aliens visiting us and we're not being told -- it robs every
person on Earth.

EVERY PERSON ON EARTH.

Neither you, nor I, nor anyone ever could possibly be who we are now if we knew
that UFOs are real.

IT. WOULD. CHANGE. EVERYTHING.

And that's why it might be kept a secret -- the concept "money" would be bereft
of allure.

If you say that it would NOT be "all that much of a big deal, cuz everyone's so
inured already by Hollywood films," then YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT
PSYCHOLOGY.

Every person in every way:  changed.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc

 Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut
Gordon Cooper talks about his UFO sightings and experiences. Okay, since
somebody is questioning about UFO footage and Yo...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc
 Preview by Yahoo