According to their events calendar, you have to take a
one-day intensive before diksha training. There's a
course coming up in Colorado in December and the cost
is $88 for the one-day intensive and $55 for diksha
training. Ten percent discount if you book by November
27th. The $5500 for the 21-day Bhagavan course does
not even get you a single room, you have to share, and
it's maybe $1500 to get there and back.

http://www.humanityinunity.org/HIU/Events-Programs/2005Events/Dec2-4CrestoneMT/index.cfm

http://farechase.yahoo.com