 Seems Richard has managed to push the buttons of the Turq big-time, no matter
how much he claims never to read any of his posts :-)

 I'll bet my Sunday lunch that the only reason Turq saw that comment by
Willytex is because you commented on it.

 It's the only reason I saw it too. Man, I'd hate to spend so much time online
and to discover I'd been so ineffective for so many years...

 Willytex can continue to "remind" people of anything he fuckin' wants...it
doesn't bother me a bit. I've never claimed to *understand* what was going on
when I and hundreds of other people saw Fred levitate, only that we witnessed
it. He's just jealous that he never has...that's why at this point he has made
several *thousand* posts about it.

 Compare and contrast against the claim made by Nabby several times on this
forum that *HE* has levitated, hanging in the air for long periods of time.
There is no one on Earth who doesn't find that laughable.  :-)

 As for Curtis, I doubt seriously that he has ever suggested that *perception*
is not different in different states of consciousness, only that *reality*
probably isn't. Nabby wouldn't make that distinction because quite frankly he
doesn't understand the difference. As with his claims to have personally
levitated (which he has been unable to provide proof for or find anyone to
substantiate), he seems to believe that if he experienced or perceived
something, that *is* reality.

 I suspect that both Curtis and I would agree that anyone who believes this is
delusional. Even if you don't bother factoring in the fact that Nabby also
believes in little green men whose idea of fun is stomping patterns in fields
of wheat to show how advanced and intelligent they are.  :-)