Seems Richard has managed to push the buttons of the Turq big-time, no matter how much he claims never to read any of his posts :-)

On 11/16/2014 6:56 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

I'll bet my Sunday lunch that the only reason Turq saw that comment by Willytex is because you commented on it.

/I'd be willing to wager that Turq reads every single one of my posts almost every day.//If he in fact does not, then that only proves he is prejudiced, just like you are - calling me Willytex - everyone already knows my real name - you just proved my point./

It's the only reason I saw it too. Man, I'd hate to spend so much time online and to discover I'd been so ineffective for so many years...

/So, now that I've got your attention - have you ever witnessed anyone levitate slowly up off of a sofa and then fly around two inches off the floor for awhile? Just be honest. Thanks./

*/Willytex can continue to "remind" people of anything he fuckin' wants...it doesn't bother me a bit. I've never claimed to *understand* what was going on when I and hundreds of other people saw Fred levitate, only that we witnessed it. He's just jealous that he never has...that's why at this point he has made several *thousand* posts about it.
/*
*/
/*
*/Compare and contrast against the claim made by Nabby several times on this forum that *HE* has levitated, hanging in the air for long periods of time. There is no one on Earth who doesn't find that laughable. :-)
/*
*//*
*/As for Curtis, I doubt seriously that he has ever suggested that *perception* is not different in different states of consciousness, only that *reality* probably isn't. Nabby wouldn't make that distinction because quite frankly he doesn't understand the difference. As with his claims to have personally levitated (which he has been unable to provide proof for or find anyone to substantiate), he seems to believe that if he experienced or perceived something, that *is* reality.
/*
*/
/*
*/I suspect that both Curtis and I would agree that anyone who believes this is delusional. Even if you don't bother factoring in the fact that Nabby also believes in little green men whose idea of fun is stomping patterns in fields of wheat to show how advanced and intelligent they are. :-)/*