On 11/16/2014 6:26 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Willytex can continue to "remind" people of anything he fuckin' wants...it doesn't bother me a bit. I've never claimed to *understand* what was going on when I and hundreds of other people saw Fred levitate, only that we witnessed it. He's just jealous that he never has...that's why at this point he has made several *thousand* posts about it. /*

Yeah, well, I don't really care what Barry thinks about me since he has never actually said anything of consequence except complain about Judy on internet newsgroups - as far as I can tell.

He may be a good fellow tantric from Houston as far as I know. What he does or says means nothing to me; he's just a easy target for my jibes. Too bad he doesn't seem understand my dry sense of humor or see the irony. He doesn't even seem to enjoy getting his buttons pushed - that in itself tells us a lot about the guy.

In reality, for all his chasing enlightenment for decades he has not a single witness or proof of any of his subjective experiences. All we have are his opinions.

/"I've experienced enlightenment many times. In my case, these were fleeting experiences, and they come and go, and furthermore, BFD. These experiences were very real to me, and I am comfortable with talking about them as if they were real." - /TurquoiseB /

/http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg96217.html