I've seen the first two films, and like you was more than a little surprised at
how good they were. I'm looking forward to "Mockingjay."
     From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 10:51 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Movie Quiz: Who is the biggest action movie star
in the world?

Chances are your answer is wrong, as this article about the difference between
our perceptions and reality points out.

Here's a hint:  He's the highest-grossing-at-the-box-office action star of all
time, and is about to set a new record by appearing in the highest-grossing
film of the year for the second year in a row.

Here's another hint:  It's not a he.
http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj

I saw The Hunger Games the other day, rather enjoyed it actually which
surprised me as it sounded like a bit of a teen movie but there was more too it
than I expected. And it could have been really gory just for the sake of it but
it was quite touching. I must be turning into an old softie.
JL was really good in the lead role. And I liked the bit with the hornets.
Might even treat myself to the sequel, I think a bit of development in how the
society works and got where it was might make it an even better film.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808