*/Chances are your answer is wrong, as this article about the difference between our perceptions and reality points out.
/*
*/
/*
*/Here's a hint: He's the highest-grossing-at-the-box-office action star of all time, and is about to set a new record by appearing in the highest-grossing film of the year for the second year in a row.
/*
*/
/*
*/Here's another hint:  It's not a he. /*
*/
/*
*/http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj/*
/*>