I think I asked this once a long time ago, but I am posting this again if so:
What was the most absurd TM rumor you ever heard?

This would be something that was not part of the official TM cannon, nor any of
the majorly accepted ones (like Marshy's enlightened, TM brings enlightenment
or yogic flying brings world peace)
I am talking about the boundless rumors we all heard on courses and in TM
facilities and from TM old timers.
Mine would I think have to be the idea that having animals around when you are
meditating drains your energy. That one supposedly came from Marshy himself but
who knows.
Other than that it would be Claire Baxter's classic never meditate with your
hair wet because the stress you release comes out of your crown chakra, and if
your hair is wet the stress slides down your hair and goes into your lower
spine.

I include that one second, just because I only heard it from that one person
and the animal energy drain was one I heard a lot from lots of different
people.

How bout yours? Most absurd TM rumor?
  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Duveyoung