So it's an opera? Or is it a ballet? Even in those the music is supposed to support the story. Maybe it would have been cheaper to just film a concert with Hans Wimmer waving a baton. I wonder if he can even conduct. My neighbor used to work for him so may have to ask him when he comes back into town.

On 11/17/2014 02:39 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

*/I've seen the first two films, and like you was more than a little surprised at how good they were. I'm looking forward to "Mockingjay."/*

On the subject of movies, apparently cinemas are having to put this sign up for people queueing to see Interstellar:

View image on Twitter

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, November 17, 2014 10:51 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Movie Quiz: Who is the biggest action movie star in the world?

*/Chances are your answer is wrong, as this article about the difference between our perceptions and reality points out.
/*
*/
/*
*/Here's a hint: He's the highest-grossing-at-the-box-office action star of all time, and is about to set a new record by appearing in the highest-grossing film of the year for the second year in a row.
/*
*/
/*
*/Here's another hint:  It's not a he. /*
*/
/*
*/http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj/*

I saw The Hunger Games the other day, rather enjoyed it actually which surprised me as it sounded like a bit of a teen movie but there was more too it than I expected. And it could have been really gory just for the sake of it but it was quite touching. I must be turning into an old softie.

JL was really good in the lead role. And I liked the bit with the hornets.

Might even treat myself to the sequel, I think a bit of development in how the society works and got where it was might make it an even better film.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808